1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company that owns http://taxisbaleares.es is Matronica Solutions SLNE (hereinafter MATRONICA), with address for these purposes at Carrer Menorca nº18 bajo, S´Arenal de Llucmajor
Correo electrónico de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS:The access and/or use of this MATRONICA portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL:http://taxisbaleares.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to MATRONICA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that MATRONICA offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of MATRONICA, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical systems on the network or logical that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate your messages. MATRONICA reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. En cualquier caso, MATRONICA no será responsable de las opiniones vertidas por los usuarios a través de los foros, chats, u otras herramientas de participación.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of MATRONICA or, where applicable, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that use or access to the Website and/or the Content attributes to the user any right on said trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without being understood as being assigned to the user, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said contents. In the same way, the contents are the intellectual property of your company name, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by MATRONICA, or third parties that have authorized their use, to which the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damage to the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of your corporate name or third parties included in the page that have yielded contents will give rise to legally established responsibilities. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of MATRONICA. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of MATRONICA. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer´s hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MATRONICA.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:MATRONICA is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the Transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. MODIFICATIONS:MATRONICA reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice as it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which These are displayed or located on your portal.
7. LINKS:If http://taxisbaleares.es provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MATRONICA will not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. In no case shall MATRONICA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks Or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:MATRONICA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who do not comply with these General Terms and Conditions. Use.
9. GENERAL:MATRONICA will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:MATRONICA can modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:The relationship between MATRONICA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Palma de Mallorca.